PRIVATE CONVERSATION

As usual I always working  at nite time till the sun rise. I got phone call from B’desh, He asked me weather we texted or talked before. He is one of the member of humanity’s organization which I join and manage.

we talked a lot, do phone calls many times. We talked everything. I joy to talk with him, coz he has a sexy voice, still young and good looking. From the voice, I think he’s a good guy. Looks close to family and loves them as well. We can recognize the people’s character and appearance from the voice,

When he vc me, I covered the cam with my fingers coz I didn’t proper dress with messy hair and table. All stuffs to be created for advertised through videos and leaflets. So I told him no vc at the moment. A good doct also at home with my brother at living room. Hmm he hardly try to take me to be his. Though I had said no. But if he really insist and God is willing who knows, I might be say yes, but I don’t think so.

My B’desh friend said, he’s young and too young for me, I said yes, we are 17 years different. Am older than both, lol. I don’t know I joy talking with my B’desh friend instead of doct. Maybe becoz of his sexy voice, hahaha

Good nite my best, I’ll search the thing that required by your friend and hope I could be the service if your business in and for Indonesia,

Good night sweet dream sleep well and when you wake dmorrow, the sun will bright you and your family

 

Love

Your Indonesian friend

Comments

Post a Comment

IBU

BLOG SEBAGAI SARANA BELAJAR DAN MENGAJAR

DESIGN COVER BUKU YANG MENARIK

MEMBUAT FLYER DAN INFOGRAFIS